Pull request processing hiccups fixed

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pull request processing hiccups fixed

Tomaž Cerar-2
Hi,

past few days there ware some problems automatically building pull requests.
That resulted in many duplicated jobs running on Jenkins and never getting back proper result.

Problem was caused by Jenkins upgrade on lightning over weekend.

This should all be all resolved now.

If you notice any problem or strange behavior let me know.


--
Tomaz

_______________________________________________
jboss-as7-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-as7-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Pull request processing hiccups fixed

kkhan
https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/pull/4254 does not have recorded in the comments that it tested successfully, although the linked http://lightning.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/jenkins/job/as7-param-pull/6507 shows it passed. I included it in a master-ignore run after the PR job started, and closed once the master-ignore job completed. However, that should have been after the PR job was done.
On 20 Mar 2013, at 15:35, Tomaž Cerar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> past few days there ware some problems automatically building pull requests.
> That resulted in many duplicated jobs running on Jenkins and never getting back proper result.
>
> Problem was caused by Jenkins upgrade on lightning over weekend.
> after which this bug https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-15583 bit us.
>
> This should all be all resolved now.
>
> If you notice any problem or strange behavior let me know.
>
>
> --
> Tomaz
> _______________________________________________
> jboss-as7-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-as7-dev

---------------------------------------
Kabir Khan
Prinicipal Software Engineer
JBoss by Red Hat


_______________________________________________
jboss-as7-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-as7-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Pull request processing hiccups fixed

Tomaž Cerar-2
Thx for pointing this out.

forgot to include on field in rest request.

it is fixed now.

--
tomaz


On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Kabir Khan <[hidden email]> wrote:
https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/pull/4254 does not have recorded in the comments that it tested successfully, although the linked http://lightning.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/jenkins/job/as7-param-pull/6507 shows it passed. I included it in a master-ignore run after the PR job started, and closed once the master-ignore job completed. However, that should have been after the PR job was done.
On 20 Mar 2013, at 15:35, Tomaž Cerar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> past few days there ware some problems automatically building pull requests.
> That resulted in many duplicated jobs running on Jenkins and never getting back proper result.
>
> Problem was caused by Jenkins upgrade on lightning over weekend.
> after which this bug https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-15583 bit us.
>
> This should all be all resolved now.
>
> If you notice any problem or strange behavior let me know.
>
>
> --
> Tomaz
> _______________________________________________
> jboss-as7-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-as7-dev

---------------------------------------
Kabir Khan
Prinicipal Software Engineer
JBoss by Red Hat



_______________________________________________
jboss-as7-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-as7-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Pull request processing hiccups fixed

Thomas Diesler
In reply to this post by Tomaž Cerar-2
Thanks Tomaz

On Mar 20, 2013, at 4:35 PM, Tomaž Cerar <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

past few days there ware some problems automatically building pull requests.
That resulted in many duplicated jobs running on Jenkins and never getting back proper result.

Problem was caused by Jenkins upgrade on lightning over weekend.

This should all be all resolved now.

If you notice any problem or strange behavior let me know.


--
Tomaz
_______________________________________________
jboss-as7-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-as7-dev

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler
JBoss OSGi Lead
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 




_______________________________________________
jboss-as7-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-as7-dev