Re: Post CR1 Priority: DOC DOC DOC DOC DOC

Re: Post CR1 Priority: DOC DOC DOC DOC DOC

Pete Muir
If you want to dump your brain into confluence, then please chat to someone first to find our where your content should go:

* Developer focused  e.g. annotations, deployment descriptors, how to create an app - Pete (me)
* Admin focused e.g. configuration - Heiko B
* Clustering - Paul
* Migration - Sande

On 27 Jun 2011, at 18:38, Jason T. Greene wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> If you aren't working on a CR1 blocker, then please focus on dumping
> your brain into confluence :)
>
> Any questions?
>
> --
> Jason T. Greene

Re: Post CR1 Priority: DOC DOC DOC DOC DOC

Scott Marlow
I'm working on AS7 JPA content (not including the Hibernate
documentation which will be external).

Should this go on https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Developer+Guide?

On 06/28/2011 05:57 AM, Pete Muir wrote:

> If you want to dump your brain into confluence, then please chat to someone first to find our where your content should go:
>
> * Developer focused  e.g. annotations, deployment descriptors, how to create an app - Pete (me)
> * Admin focused e.g. configuration - Heiko B
> * Clustering - Paul
> * Migration - Sande
>
> On 27 Jun 2011, at 18:38, Jason T. Greene wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> If you aren't working on a CR1 blocker, then please focus on dumping
>> your brain into confluence :)
>>
>> Any questions?
>>
>> --
>> Jason T. Greene
>> JBoss, a division of Red Hat

Re: Post CR1 Priority: DOC DOC DOC DOC DOC

Pete Muir
Yes, I think so. If you add it as a set of pages and use the include macro to pull it into the main page, then it's easy enough to move segments (i've done this on the developing apps guide if you want an example :-)

On 28 Jun 2011, at 14:25, Scott Marlow wrote:

> I'm working on AS7 JPA content (not including the Hibernate documentation which will be external).
>
> Should this go on https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Developer+Guide?
>
> On 06/28/2011 05:57 AM, Pete Muir wrote:
>> If you want to dump your brain into confluence, then please chat to someone first to find our where your content should go:
>>
>> * Developer focused  e.g. annotations, deployment descriptors, how to create an app - Pete (me)
>> * Admin focused e.g. configuration - Heiko B
>> * Clustering - Paul
>> * Migration - Sande
>>
>> On 27 Jun 2011, at 18:38, Jason T. Greene wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>>
>>> If you aren't working on a CR1 blocker, then please focus on dumping
>>> your brain into confluence :)
>>>
>>> Any questions?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jason T. Greene
>>> JBoss, a division of Red Hat

Re: Post CR1 Priority: DOC DOC DOC DOC DOC

kkhan
I'll start documenting the command-line parameters and directory structure unless anybody has done so already. My imagined target is the admin guide but if I go into too much depth I think parts will be targetted for the reference guide.

I know I've seen some outline of what should go into each but can't find it now

On 29 Jun 2011, at 09:41, Kabir Khan wrote:

> I'll start documenting the command-line parameters

I think this goes in the admin guide.

> and directory structure unless anybody has done so already.

Shelly is covering this in the getting started guide.

> My imagined target is the admin guide but if I go into too much depth I think parts will be targetted for the reference guide.

There is no "reference guide" AFAIK. For admin and configurations this is the "Admin Guide"