Re: Remove PL from WFLY

On Aug 19, 2016, at 9:11 AM, Tomaž Cerar <[hidden email]> wrote:

There have also be complains from community why we downgraded the PicketLink in WF10
and now there is a migration problem from WF9 --> 10. [1]

If we remove it, we would just keep the mgmt stub so we can still manage mixed-domain with older versions.
Similarly as we did with osgi & friends back in the day.
It was already deprecated in 10, so we could remove it in 11 or later.

--
tomaz

This is a pretty strong reason to remove it, if on top of deprecation, most of its users in community want a different version