Re: WildFly 18 is released!

Rostislav Svoboda
Congrats to the release!

And thanks to all 36 contributors from last 4 months
  https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/graphs/contributors?from=2019-06-07&to=2019-10-04&type=c

On 3 Oct 2019, at 23:57, Brian Stansberry <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm *extremely* happy to announce that WildFly 18.0.0.Final is now available for download at https://wildfly.org/downloads/.  I discuss the details of what's in the release at https://wildfly.org/news/2019/10/03/WildFly18-Final-Released/.

All WildFly releases are a big effort, but relative to the time window we had to do it in this one has been particularly big.  My deepest thanks to all of you who worked so hard, particularly to Scott Marlow and Alessio Soldano who did so much on the Jakarta EE front and to James Perkins for coordinating this release.

I'm also way overdue in thanking the many excellent quality engineers who have been doing such excellent work in ensuring the new features we add to WildFly are high quality from the moment they get merged. Many thanks to Tommasso Borgato, Martin Choma, Richard Janik, Michael Jurc, Jan Kasik, Marek Kopecky, Ondrej Kota, Miroslav Novak, Simon Priadka, Martin Svehla, Jan Stourac, Ivan Straka, Tomas Terem, and Nikoleta Ziakova. You're the best!

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Brian

Re: WildFly 18 is released!

Bruno Georges
Brian, Team
A big thumbs up for the work you put into this!
Especially with the work you all have done in bringing more of Microprofile into WF. We have a pathway for our Wildfly users and EAP customers who want to adopt MP.

Well done!
Bruno

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 10:58 AM Brian Stansberry <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Best Regards,
--

Bruno Georges

Director Engineering, Runtimes

Red Hat

M: +41 79 265 77 32

Re: WildFly 18 is released!

Alessio Soldano
Congrats and first of all thanks Brian!
Cheers

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 11:58 PM Brian Stansberry <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Associate Manager, Software Engineering

Red Hat

Re: WildFly 18 is released!

Congratulations everyone on the release!  Well done!

On 10/4/19 12:44 AM, Rostislav Svoboda wrote:
> Congrats to the release!
>
> And thanks to all 36 contributors from last 4 months
> https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/graphs/contributors?from=2019-06-07&to=2019-10-04&type=c

+100

Scott