Re: WildFly's HipChat room

Tristan Tarrant
On 6/1/17 3:02 PM, Tomaž Cerar wrote:
> as for registration goes, you can create account with + notation which
> can be mapped back to your account.
>
> so you create account with mail [hidden email]
> <mailto:ttarrant%[hidden email]>
> and it should work.

Nice, didn't know about that extension.

> Hipchat client supports logging into multiple accounts for a while now.
Implementing multiple logins instead of single-sign-on is not a fix:
it's a workaround :)

Tristan

--
Tristan Tarrant
Infinispan Lead

Re: WildFly's HipChat room

Sanne Grinovero

On 1 Jun 2017 6:11 pm, "Tristan Tarrant" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 6/1/17 3:02 PM, Tomaž Cerar wrote:
> as for registration goes, you can create account with + notation which
> can be mapped back to your account.
>
> so you create account with mail [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>
> and it should work.

Nice, didn't know about that extension.

N.B. That's not an extension but part of the email standard.

So the solution is not limited to Gmail users. I use it since ever when registering on websites so I know who's leaking my email... Unfortunately some websites don't allow it as they use a buggy Validator.