Release Announcement: General Availability of JDK 9

Release Announcement: General Availability of JDK 9

Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland

Hi Jason/Tomaz,

Three items to share with you today

  • JDK 9 General Availability
    • GPL'd binaries from Oracle are available here:
    • See Mark Reinhold's email for more details on the Release [1]
      • delivery of Project Jigsaw [2]
  • Are you JDK 9 Ready ?
    • The Quality Outreach wiki has been updated to include a JDK 9 Ready column.
    • If you would like us to identify your project as JDK 9 ready , please let me know and I will add it to the wiki.
    • Wildfly 11 is listed as JDK 9 Ready.
  • Quality Outreach Report for September 2017 is available
    • many thanks for your continued support and welcome to the new projects!

Rgds,Rory

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/announce/2017-September/000230.html
[2] https://mreinhold.org/blog/jigsaw-complete

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager

Re: Release Announcement: General Availability of JDK 9

Rostislav Svoboda
Hi.

Where is David M. Lloyd ?

Rostislav