Remote client EJB calls - new security-realm

Remote client EJB calls - new security-realm

Wolf-Dieter Fink
Hi,

with the latest pull I get a configuration with remoting security.

One option is to remove the security-realm
<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:remoting:1.1">
<connector name="remoting-connector" socket-binding="remoting"
security-realm="ApplicationRealm"/>

But what properties need to set in jboss-ejb-client.properties if I've
added the (application) user/psw with add-user.sh?

regards
Wolf

Re: Remote client EJB calls - new security-realm

Jason T. Greene
There is a username and password property, or you can specify a callback handler class and get the credentials however you like (interactively, etc)

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2012, at 5:46 AM, Wolf-Dieter Fink <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> with the latest pull I get a configuration with remoting security.
>
> One option is to remove the security-realm
> <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:remoting:1.1">
> <connector name="remoting-connector" socket-binding="remoting"
> security-realm="ApplicationRealm"/>
>
> But what properties need to set in jboss-ejb-client.properties if I've
> added the (application) user/psw with add-user.sh?
>
> regards
> Wolf

Re: Remote client EJB calls - new security-realm

Jaikiran Pai
To add to what Jason said, the properties are:

remote.connection.<connection-name>.username=<username>
remote.connection.<connection-name>.password=<password>

or for CallBackHandler:

remote.connection.<connection-name>.callback.handler.class=<fully
qualified class name of callback handler>

-Jaikiran