Resources next to packages

Ondrej Zizka
Hi all,

do we really need to keep all those resources in testsuite/integration/src/test/resources ?
Are they really used globally, i.e. in more than one integration sub-module?

If not, please move them to the respective package subtree,  right next to their .java files.

For details about this design decision see https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS71/Pre-requisites+-+test+quality+standards .

Thanks,
Ondra

Re: Resources next to packages

Ondrej Zizka
Ondřej Žižka píše v Čt 09. 02. 2012 v 23:35 +0100:
Hi all,

do we really need to keep all those resources in testsuite/integration/src/test/resources ?
The same applies to  testsuite/integration/**/src/test/resources.