Security for HornetQ in AS7

Stian T
Does anyone know if security (authentication) for HornetQ has been
integrated in AS7 yet? There are instructions for enabling security in
the AS7 documentation, but it does not seam to enable any security.
Please see http://community.jboss.org/thread/170223 for more
information.

Re: Security for HornetQ in AS7

Andy Taylor
looking at the code in HornetQService it looks like its not enabled, we
pass null for the HornetQSecurityManager into the HornetQServerImpl
constructor. In As 5/6 we use the following implementation,
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/hornetq/tags/HornetQ_2_2_7_Final/src/main/org/hornetq/integration/jboss/security/JBossASSecurityManager.java,
although I'm not sure whether this is valid in AS7?