Sending PRs upstream instead of wildfly-security-incubator / ladybird

Sending PRs upstream instead of wildfly-security-incubator / ladybird

Darran Lofthouse
We have a number of PRs working there way through the queues now with
the latest component upgrades / backports from ladybird to upstream but
from this point on all pull requests should be sent directly upstream
instead of going via the ladybird branches.

We still have some PRs against the incubator which we will continue to
merge and port over so those don't need to be resubmitted.

We will keep the ladybird branches up to date with upstream in case we
need to use them again but for the last week or so the PRs coming
through have required less coordination so we should be able to handle
changes individually.

Re: Sending PRs upstream instead of wildfly-security-incubator / ladybird

Darran Lofthouse
Everything that was merged to ladybird has now been merged upstream.

We have a few PRs raised against ladybird that were not already merged -
I am currently porting them over and resubmitting upstream so no action
is required on those.

On 03/05/17 17:44, Darran Lofthouse wrote:

> We have a number of PRs working there way through the queues now with
> the latest component upgrades / backports from ladybird to upstream but
> from this point on all pull requests should be sent directly upstream
> instead of going via the ladybird branches.
>
> We still have some PRs against the incubator which we will continue to
> merge and port over so those don't need to be resubmitted.
>
> We will keep the ladybird branches up to date with upstream in case we
> need to use them again but for the last week or so the PRs coming
> through have required less coordination so we should be able to handle
> changes individually.
>
> Regards,
> Darran Lofthouse.

Re: Sending PRs upstream instead of wildfly-security-incubator / ladybird

Brian Stansberry
Thanks, Darran.

My impression is the folks working on ladybird have been doing a good job of reviewing the various PRs that went there. Please keep doing that now that the PRs are going directly upstream, or we’ll quickly have a bottleneck.

Cheers,
Brian

> On May 10, 2017, at 6:08 AM, Darran Lofthouse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Everything that was merged to ladybird has now been merged upstream.
>
> We have a few PRs raised against ladybird that were not already merged -
> I am currently porting them over and resubmitting upstream so no action
> is required on those.
>
> Regards,
> Darran Lofthouse.
>
> On 03/05/17 17:44, Darran Lofthouse wrote:
>> We have a number of PRs working there way through the queues now with
>> the latest component upgrades / backports from ladybird to upstream but
>> from this point on all pull requests should be sent directly upstream
>> instead of going via the ladybird branches.
>>
>> We still have some PRs against the incubator which we will continue to
>> merge and port over so those don't need to be resubmitted.
>>
>> We will keep the ladybird branches up to date with upstream in case we
>> need to use them again but for the last week or so the PRs coming
>> through have required less coordination so we should be able to handle
>> changes individually.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Darran Lofthouse.

Re: Sending PRs upstream instead of wildfly-security-incubator / ladybird

Darran Lofthouse
+1 Also if you see issues in the area of security without review let me
know and I can nominate someone ;-)