Status of JAXR integration

Kurt T Stam
Hi Thomas,

Ready to jump in.

1. Do I use a git branch of my own by pulling from yours?

2. Whatever you have so far in there is based on jUDDIv2 am I correct?
What is the plan for switching over v3?

--Kurt

>> On 10/26/2011 03:37 PM, Thomas Diesler wrote:
>>> Ok. Please monitor: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-2305
>>>
>>> All open JAXR related issues are available via this filter
>>> <https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12315995>.

>>> created
>>> in the default DataSource
>>>
>>> The code is here: https://github.com/tdiesler/jboss-as/tree/jaxr
>>>
>>> I guess we can now continue JAXR related discussions on the
>>> jboss-as7-dev<https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-as7-dev>
>>> list.
>>>
>>> cheers
>>> -thomas

Re: Status of JAXR integration

Thomas Diesler
Yes, you can clone from https://github.com/tdiesler/jboss-as/tree/jaxr. You can then pick any of the unassigned issues in this filter. When you work on stuff, please assign the jira to yourself and 'start progress' - so we won't be duplicating work. Once we pass the TCK, we can upgrade to jUDDi 3. Working on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-2278 might be a good starting point.

cheers
-thomas

PS: I'm in London for JUDCon - back on JAXR on Thursday

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler