Support for jboss-app.xml

Darran Lofthouse
I am currently looking at a user reported issue regarding the handling
(or not) of the jboss-app.xml in their ear.

I am assuming it is still supported as some values are used, the latest
version in the metadata project seems still related to JBoss 5.  Should
there be a new version that is created for JBoss 7 for the elements
actually supported?

Re: Support for jboss-app.xml

Darran Lofthouse
I know descriptors and schemas have popped up in conversations a couple
of times - is anyone working on the jboss-app.xml descriptor / schema?

I have a couple of users with difficulties as the <security-domain>
element they are specifying in the jboss-app.xml is not being picked up
so I am unsure if we should just address that or if there is a bigger
task to get this up to date in metadata as the only stuff I can find is
still AS 5 related.