System property replacement in deployment descriptors

System property replacement in deployment descriptors

Jaikiran Pai
In previous versions of JBoss AS, we used to allow system property
replacement in deployment descriptors (just like we now do in
standalone/domain.xml). It seems to have been pretty popular and I have
already seen more than a couple of users asking for this in AS7. Should
we add support for this (hopefully in a central/common place for all
deployment descriptors including non EE ones like
jboss-deployment-structure.xml)?