Upcoming 23.0.1 Release

Brian Stansberry
It's coming up on a month since WildFly 23, so it's time to do a 23.0.1. I'd like to tag it next Wed April 7 and have it available for download on April 8.

We've been porting a number of fixes to the 23.x branch over the last few weeks. Component leads -- if there are further critical fixes that need to go into 23.0.1 that haven't gone into 23.x yet, please get JIRAs and PRs filed ASAP and reply here noting those. I'd like to get things merged by Monday at the latest.

We've already integrated WildFly Core 15.0.1 into 23.x so I do not anticipate further changes coming through core.

Best regards,
Brian

Re: Upcoming 23.0.1 Release

Brian Stansberry
Just an update on this. We had some issues with our testing infrastructure this week, so we decided to delay the tag/release of 23.0.1 to next Monday/Tuesday.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 2:26 PM Brian Stansberry <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's coming up on a month since WildFly 23, so it's time to do a 23.0.1. I'd like to tag it next Wed April 7 and have it available for download on April 8.

We've been porting a number of fixes to the 23.x branch over the last few weeks. Component leads -- if there are further critical fixes that need to go into 23.0.1 that haven't gone into 23.x yet, please get JIRAs and PRs filed ASAP and reply here noting those. I'd like to get things merged by Monday at the latest.

We've already integrated WildFly Core 15.0.1 into 23.x so I do not anticipate further changes coming through core.

Best regards,
Brian

Senior Principal Software Engineer and Manager
Principal Architect, Red Hat JBoss EAP
He/Him/His
If I am writing outside of normal office hours, it is my choice; you do not need to do the same