Use of Zulip for real-time chat about WildFly

Use of Zulip for real-time chat about WildFly

Brian Stansberry
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to say that we've been able to complete our migration to using Zulip for chat discussions about using and developing WildFly. Folks who are interested in chatting about WildFly are welcome to sign up at https://wildfly.zulipchat.com/. Kabir Khan put up a blog post today at https://wildfly.org/news/2019/04/23/Zulip-Chat/ with further details.

My deepest thanks to those who worked on this, particularly Kabir.

Best regards,
Brian