[WFLY--11824] Proposal to create a WildFly Operator for Kubernetes/OpenShift

[WFLY--11824] Proposal to create a WildFly Operator for Kubernetes/OpenShift

Jeff Mesnil
Hi,

I've created a proposal[1] to create a WildFly Operator for Kubernetes/OpenShift under the wildfly organization in GitHub.
We are in the early stages of requirements and there are many things that we want to do with this operator. We want to get this operator available soon to the community so that all our users can use it to manage WildFly in container platforms.

Any feedback is welcome.

Jeff

--
Jeff Mesnil