[WFLY-11868] Proposal for RESTEasy integration with Elytron on the client side

[WFLY-11868] Proposal for RESTEasy integration with Elytron on the client side

Diana Vilkolakova
Hello All,
I've created a proposal [1] for [WFLY-11868] RESTEasy integration with Elytron on the client side. Any feedback is welcomed.

[1]: https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly-proposals/pull/189

Re: [WFLY-11868] Proposal for RESTEasy integration with Elytron on the client side

Alessio Soldano
Thanks Diana,
sorry for the late reply, I've just provided some feedback on the proposal.
Cheers

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 7:44 PM Diana Vilkolakova <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,
I've created a proposal [1] for [WFLY-11868] RESTEasy integration with Elytron on the client side. Any feedback is welcomed.

[1]: https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly-proposals/pull/189

Alessio Soldano

Associate Manager, Software Engineering

Red Hat