WebService testcases excluded in testsuite/integration?

WebService testcases excluded in testsuite/integration?

Jaikiran Pai
What's the reason for excluding the webService testcases from
testsuite/integration
https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/blob/master/testsuite/integration/pom.xml#L69?

Re: WebService testcases excluded in testsuite/integration?

Jason T. Greene
They are just excluded from the default/web profile, since ws isn't enabled there. The preview testrun adds them.

Sent from my iPhone

On Saturday 09 July 2011 06:56 PM, Jason Greene wrote:
> They are just excluded from the default/web profile, since ws isn't enabled there. The preview testrun adds them.
Ah! That explains why I haven't been able to get a new WS testcase
working even after numerous attempts since this afternoon :) Thanks,
I'll run the appropriate profile while running those and my new WS test.

-Jaikiran