Welcome content > Management Console

Heiko Braun

In the most recent build the link to the console has been removed:

has it been done on purpose?

/Heiko

Re: Welcome content > Management Console

Max Rydahl Andersen
looks like that was done back in August ?

https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/commit/83b1cc42ea8b3d3e2ff23f1a728e04c042f9acd7

only disabled for domain mode as far as I can tell ?

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-1546

…I was kinda hoping localhost:8080/console would "find" the right admin console to go to ;)

p.s. standalone still shows console link afaics.

/max

On Jan 31, 2012, at 08:53, Heiko Braun wrote:

> In the most recent build the link to the console has been removed:
>
> <Screen Shot 2012-01-31 at 8.52.42 AM.png>
>
> has it been done on purpose?
>

> /Heiko

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Re: Welcome content > Management Console

Heiko Braun

yes, you are right. I was running it in domain mode.

thanks