Who was maintaining AS testsuite in previous releases?

Who was maintaining AS testsuite in previous releases?

Ondrej Zizka
Hi all,

who (which group of people) were maintaining the AS tetsuite?
All developers? Or few dedicated? Support guys?  Or random passers-by? :)

I'd like to discuss their experience with that, and ideas about how to make that as easy as possible and how to prevent problems they had.

Thx,
Ondra

Re: Who was maintaining AS testsuite in previous releases?

Brian Stansberry
All developers.

On 2/10/12 11:01 PM, Ondřej Žižka wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> who (which group of people) were maintaining the AS tetsuite?
> All developers? Or few dedicated? Support guys? Or random passers-by? :)
>
> I'd like to discuss their experience with that, and ideas about how to
> make that as easy as possible and how to prevent problems they had.
>
> Thx,
> Ondra

Re: Who was maintaining AS testsuite in previous releases?

Ondrej Zizka
Brian Stansberry píše v Pá 10. 02. 2012 v 23:06 -0600:
All developers.
Ok then - let me ask here :)

When you find time, please share your ideas.
Examples:

- Unclear "ownership" of resources
- Missing/confusing exception/assertion messages
- Missing/obsolete description of the "contract" of the test in javadoc
- Too much copy & paste?
- Lack of docs on how to do X?

Thanks,
Ondra