WildFly 10 documentation is now available, please correct your area...

WildFly 10 documentation is now available, please correct your area...

Scott Marlow
We cloned the WildFly 9 documentation into WildFly 10.  Please go
through and correct the references to WildFly 9 (or 8) in your area.  In
some cases, it might make sense to remove the version number to make
this easier next time (if the context still makes sense).

Thanks,
Scott

[1] https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY10

Re: WildFly 10 documentation is now available, please correct your area...

Brian Stansberry
+1 on getting rid of version numbers in the text where they aren't
providing information beyond what can be gotten from the URL of the doc.
The URL of the doc provides the default version number in a pretty clear
way.

On 5/14/15 10:23 AM, Scott Marlow wrote:

> We cloned the WildFly 9 documentation into WildFly 10.  Please go
> through and correct the references to WildFly 9 (or 8) in your area.  In
> some cases, it might make sense to remove the version number to make
> this easier next time (if the context still makes sense).
>
> Thanks,
> Scott
>
> [1] https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY10

Senior Principal Software Engineer

WildFly 10 documentation is now available: Migration content needed!

Sande Gilda
I am responsible for documenting how to migrate an application from AS 7 to Wildfly 10 and have created the following page to document these changes:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY10/How+do+I+migrate+my+application+from+AS7+to+WildFly
If you worked on a component that has changed or been replaced, or have experience or knowledge about what needs to be updated when migrating an AS 7 application to Wildfly 10, please consider adding content to this page. Those of you who were around for AS 7 will recall I did this for migration from AS5/6 --> AS7 (see https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS72/How+do+I+migrate+my+application+from+AS5+or+AS6+to+AS7) and everyone was great about contributing to that content.

Thanks in advance and please contact me if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Sande