WildFly 11 Beta is Out! / Remaining Schedule

WildFly 11 Beta is Out! / Remaining Schedule

Last night WildFly 11 Beta1 was released! The announcement with feature highlights is available here:
http://wildfly.org/news/2017/08/03/WildFly11-Beta-Released/

Thank you everyone for your many contributions. This is a significant milestone as between Core and Full, WildFly 11 has in total encompassed 2594 completed jira issues, including a number of major architectural improvements and feature additions.

As mentioned in the announcement we plan to move to CR1 quickly (~ 2 weeks), and as always, you can see the latest schedule here:

https://issues.jboss.org/projects/WFLY?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:release-page&status=no-filter

Thanks again!

-Jason

Re: WildFly 11 Beta is Out! / Remaining Schedule

Heiko Braun
Congrats to all contributors. Great job!

Heiko

> Am 04.08.2017 um 18:12 schrieb Jason Greene <[hidden email]>:
>
> Last night WildFly 11 Beta1 was released! The announcement with feature highlights is available here:
> http://wildfly.org/news/2017/08/03/WildFly11-Beta-Released/
>
> Thank you everyone for your many contributions. This is a significant milestone as between Core and Full, WildFly 11 has in total encompassed 2594 completed jira issues, including a number of major architectural improvements and feature additions.
>
> As mentioned in the announcement we plan to move to CR1 quickly (~ 2 weeks), and as always, you can see the latest schedule here:
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/projects/WFLY?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:release-page&status=no-filter
>
> Thanks again!
>
> -Jason

Re: WildFly 11 Beta is Out! / Remaining Schedule

Vaclav Tunka
Thanks everyone who contributed to this release, great job!

Vaclav

On 08/04/2017 06:12 PM, Jason Greene wrote:

> Last night WildFly 11 Beta1 was released! The announcement with feature highlights is available here:
> http://wildfly.org/news/2017/08/03/WildFly11-Beta-Released/
>
> Thank you everyone for your many contributions. This is a significant milestone as between Core and Full, WildFly 11 has in total encompassed 2594 completed jira issues, including a number of major architectural improvements and feature additions.
>
> As mentioned in the announcement we plan to move to CR1 quickly (~ 2 weeks), and as always, you can see the latest schedule here:
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/projects/WFLY?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:release-page&status=no-filter
>
> Thanks again!
>
> -Jason

Re: WildFly 11 Beta is Out! / Remaining Schedule

Anil Saldanha
Great contribution by everyone.

Congratulations.

> On Aug 7, 2017, at 7:13 AM, Vaclav Tunka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks everyone who contributed to this release, great job!
>
> Vaclav
>

>> On 08/04/2017 06:12 PM, Jason Greene wrote:
>> Last night WildFly 11 Beta1 was released! The announcement with feature highlights is available here:
>> http://wildfly.org/news/2017/08/03/WildFly11-Beta-Released/
>>
>> Thank you everyone for your many contributions. This is a significant milestone as between Core and Full, WildFly 11 has in total encompassed 2594 completed jira issues, including a number of major architectural improvements and feature additions.
>>
>> As mentioned in the announcement we plan to move to CR1 quickly (~ 2 weeks), and as always, you can see the latest schedule here:
>>
>> https://issues.jboss.org/projects/WFLY?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:release-page&status=no-filter
>>
>> Thanks again!
>>
>> -Jason

Re: WildFly 11 Beta is Out! / Remaining Schedule

Andrig Miller
Congratulations to the entire team.

Andy

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 10:12 AM, Jason Greene <[hidden email]> wrote:
Last night WildFly 11 Beta1 was released! The announcement with feature highlights is available here:
http://wildfly.org/news/2017/08/03/WildFly11-Beta-Released/

Thank you everyone for your many contributions. This is a significant milestone as between Core and Full, WildFly 11 has in total encompassed 2594 completed jira issues, including a number of major architectural improvements and feature additions.

As mentioned in the announcement we plan to move to CR1 quickly (~ 2 weeks), and as always, you can see the latest schedule here:

https://issues.jboss.org/projects/WFLY?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:release-page&status=no-filter

Thanks again!

-Jason

Andrig (Andy) T. Miller
Global Platform Director, Middleware
Red Hat, Inc.

Re: WildFly 11 Beta is Out! / Remaining Schedule

As an add-on to the WildFly 11 Beta1 release,
we have also released accompanying quickstarts which can be found at

This marks first release made after we completely changed QS development process,
which now allows as to do much more rapid releases and have "always stable" and up-to-date QS

Please give it a try and if you find any issues, please let us know.

--
tomaz