WildFly 11 and JDK9

WildFly 11 and JDK9 – Hey guys, during development of WF11 we have done lots of work on making it build & run on JDK9. as release nears I would like to summari...
I think its probably too late, but I think we can follow up with an 11.1 or 11.0.1 that includes Java 9 fixes. I suspect we probably won’t hav...
I guess we'd have to TIAS. Generally history tells us that these Javassist updates do not go smoothly for Hibernate/WF. However, at least part ...
There's a Javassist 3.22.0-GA out and we've moved on to WF 12 work. What are we going to do about this one? We don't expect a long dev cycle f...
If y'all are willing to pull in Hibernate 5.3 the plan is to switch Hibernate to use ByteBuddy as It's default provider for byte code enhancemen...
If hibernate 5.3 is ready and JPA 2.2 passes TCK, than we could probably bring it in. Aa we do want to add more and more EE8 features, but only i...
At this point we have 2 open bugs that we need to fix. Unfortunately we have roughly 28 open challenges with Oracle for bad TCK tests. The plan...
Ready as in it has .Final version and you are willing to integrate in into WildFly. Given the state you give, it looks like there is slim chanc...