WildFly 21 is released!

Brian Stansberry
Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to announce that WildFly 21.0.0.Final is now available for download at https://wildfly.org/downloads/. Please try it out and give us your feedback.

WildFly 21 has a number of new features, but the biggest is GA-level support for building your app + a customized WildFly server into a bootable jar.  This is particularly useful for cloud use cases. In support of that feature, we've also significantly expanded the number of Galleon layers we provide, adding layers for things like EJB, Webservices, JSF, Batch, and more messaging options. Galleon layers make it easy to provision a WildFly server slimmed and customized to your needs, either in a bootable jar or in a traditional filesystem layout. Adding more layers expands the number of use cases where you can take advantage of that capability

Onward to WildFly 22!

Thank you for you support of WildFly.

Best regards,
Brian

Re: WildFly 21 is released!

Bruno Georges
Excellent! Congrats everyone !
Great to see the bootable jar capabilities in this release.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 12:49 AM Brian Stansberry <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Best Regards,
--

Bruno Georges

Senior Director Engineering, Runtimes