WildFly 23.0.1 is out / EE 9 with WildFly Preview

WildFly 23.0.1 is out / EE 9 with WildFly Preview

Brian Stansberry
WildFly 23.0.1 is now available at https://www.wildfly.org/downloads. Big news in this one is the WildFly Preview variant now passes Jakarta EE 9 Full Platform and Web Profile TCKs!

You can find out more about WildFly Preview at https://docs.wildfly.org/23/WildFly_and_WildFly_Preview.html

Great job everyone! EE 9 has been no small task. And I'm really pleased with our ability to keep delivering so many quality releases for our community.

Best regards,
Brian

Re: WildFly 23.0.1 is out / EE 9 with WildFly Preview

Bruno Georges
Congratulations to Everyone!

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 2:08 AM Brian Stansberry <[hidden email]> wrote:
WildFly 23.0.1 is now available at https://www.wildfly.org/downloads. Big news in this one is the WildFly Preview variant now passes Jakarta EE 9 Full Platform and Web Profile TCKs!

You can find out more about WildFly Preview at https://docs.wildfly.org/23/WildFly_and_WildFly_Preview.html

Great job everyone! EE 9 has been no small task. And I'm really pleased with our ability to keep delivering so many quality releases for our community.

Best regards,
Brian

Best Regards,
--