WildFly 23.0.2 Is Available - Our EE 9.1 Candidate

WildFly 23.0.2 Is Available - Our EE 9.1 Candidate

Darran Lofthouse
WildFly 23.0.2 is now available at https://www.wildfly.org/downloads.  It has only been a couple of weeks since WildFly 23.0.1 and since then the candidate release of the Jakarta EE 9.1 TCK has been published.  Our WildFly Preview variant is our candidate release for Jakarta EE 9.1 Full Platform and Web Profile on Java 8 and Java 11.

Thank you everyone for your contributions to make this release possible.

Regards,
Darran.

Re: WildFly 23.0.2 Is Available - Our EE 9.1 Candidate

Brian Stansberry
On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 11:17 AM Tom Jenkinson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations to the team! A fantastic achievement.

+100. Thanks everyone. It's been a lot of fun.

Great job, Darran, on driving this release!

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 at 16:51, Darran Lofthouse <[hidden email]> wrote:
WildFly 23.0.2 is now available at https://www.wildfly.org/downloads.  It has only been a couple of weeks since WildFly 23.0.1 and since then the candidate release of the Jakarta EE 9.1 TCK has been published.  Our WildFly Preview variant is our candidate release for Jakarta EE 9.1 Full Platform and Web Profile on Java 8 and Java 11.

Thank you everyone for your contributions to make this release possible.

Regards,
Darran.

Principal Architect, Red Hat JBoss EAP
He/Him/His
If I am writing outside of normal office hours, it is my choice; you do not need to do the same