WildFly 23 is released!

Brian Stansberry
I'm pleased to announce that WildFly 23.0.0.Final is now available for download at https://www.wildfly.org/downloads/.

Over 300 issues were resolved in WildFly and WildFly Core for the 23 release including lots of new features -- MicroProfile 4.0, new MicroProfile Reactive Messaging support, support for resolving expressions from values in an Elytron credential store, a number of messaging improvements from Emmanuel Hugonnet and the folks in the Artemis community, and lots more.

I go into more detail in the release announcement at https://www.wildfly.org/news/2021/03/11/WildFly23-Final-Released.

Thank you everyone for your great efforts on this release. I don't recall a dev cycle with so few working days where we got such a large amount of things into a release. It's a credit to you all.

Best regards,
Brian