WildFly 24 Development Schedule

Brian Stansberry
Here's the schedule I'd like to shoot for as we work on WildFly 24.  This is basically three months after WildFly 23, and lines us up to do 25 in mid-September (so the final polishing after the typical summer vacations) and then 26 in early December (before things slow down at year end.)

Fri May 21 -- Core Feature Freeze
Wed May 26 -- Feature freeze / WF 24 Beta1 Tag
Fri Jun 4 -- WildFly Core code freeze
Wed Jun 9 -- WF 24 tag
Thu Jun 10 -- WF 24 available on wildfly.org

Best regards,
Brian

Re: WildFly 24 Development Schedule

Brian Stansberry
We released WildFly 24 Beta1 today. Here's the updated schedule for releasing 24.0.0.Final

Thur Jun 10 -- All PRs for WildFly Core ready
Fri Jun 11 -- WildFly Core 16.0.0.Final released
Wed Jun 16 -- WF 24 tag
Thu Jun 17 -- WF 24 available on wildfly.org

Best regards,
Brian

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 5:43 PM Brian Stansberry <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here's the schedule I'd like to shoot for as we work on WildFly 24.  This is basically three months after WildFly 23, and lines us up to do 25 in mid-September (so the final polishing after the typical summer vacations) and then 26 in early December (before things slow down at year end.)

Fri May 21 -- Core Feature Freeze
Wed May 26 -- Feature freeze / WF 24 Beta1 Tag
Fri Jun 4 -- WildFly Core code freeze
Wed Jun 9 -- WF 24 tag
Thu Jun 10 -- WF 24 available on wildfly.org

Best regards,
Brian

Principal Architect, Red Hat JBoss EAP
He/Him/His