WildFly 8.2.0.Final is released!

http://wildfly.org/news/2014/11/20/WildFly82-Final-Released/

Thank you everyone for going the extra mile on this release! I was blown away (again) by your tenacity!

Re: WildFly 8.2.0.Final is released!

Jaikiran Pai-2
Congratulations everyone!

-Jaikiran
On Friday 21 November 2014 12:30 PM, Jason Greene wrote:

> http://wildfly.org/news/2014/11/20/WildFly82-Final-Released/
>
> Thank you everyone for going the extra mile on this release! I was blown away (again) by your tenacity!
>
> --
> Jason T. Greene

Re: WildFly 8.2.0.Final is released!

Francisco Martínez

Good news and gr8 job!
Congratulations!!

Fran

El 21/11/2014 08:00, "Jason Greene" <[hidden email]> escribió:
http://wildfly.org/news/2014/11/20/WildFly82-Final-Released/

Thank you everyone for going the extra mile on this release! I was blown away (again) by your tenacity!

Re: WildFly 8.2.0.Final is released!

Heiko W.Rupp

> Am 21.11.2014 um 08:00 schrieb Jason Greene <[hidden email]>:
>
> http://wildfly.org/news/2014/11/20/WildFly82-Final-Released/

Veery good. Congratulations to everyone involved.

  Heiko

Fw: WildFly 8.2.0.Final is released!

Luís M. Costa

Viva!

Curiosamente ainda ontem fui ao roadmap do wildfly e pensei: "fixe já faltam menos de 20 issues". E agora temos release...

Se calhar peço ao Paulo para explorar isto enquanto a monitorização não é mais detalhada - mas já está mto mais clara...

Até já,
  Luís

Em 21/11/2014 07:00, "Jason Greene" <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> http://wildfly.org/news/2014/11/20/WildFly82-Final-Released/
>
> Thank you everyone for going the extra mile on this release! I was blown away (again) by your tenacity!
>
> --
> Jason T. Greene

Re: WildFly 8.2.0.Final is released!

Luigi Fugaro
Claro que si!

On 21 Nov 2014, at 09:07, Luís M. Costa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Viva!

Curiosamente ainda ontem fui ao roadmap do wildfly e pensei: "fixe já faltam menos de 20 issues". E agora temos release...

Se calhar peço ao Paulo para explorar isto enquanto a monitorização não é mais detalhada - mas já está mto mais clara...

Até já,
  Luís

Em 21/11/2014 07:00, "Jason Greene" <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> http://wildfly.org/news/2014/11/20/WildFly82-Final-Released/
>
> Thank you everyone for going the extra mile on this release! I was blown away (again) by your tenacity!
>
> --
> Jason T. Greene

Re: WildFly 8.2.0.Final is released!

Luís M. Costa
It seems there was a glitch with my client email, and a forward became a forward and reply... I'm very sorry for that.

But, as you may see, if you translate my original message, we are going to evaluate it wright way - it is already being done.

Congratulations on the new release! :-)

Luís

Claro que si!

On 21 Nov 2014, at 09:07, Luís M. Costa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Viva!

Curiosamente ainda ontem fui ao roadmap do wildfly e pensei: "fixe já faltam menos de 20 issues". E agora temos release...

Se calhar peço ao Paulo para explorar isto enquanto a monitorização não é mais detalhada - mas já está mto mais clara...

Até já,
  Luís

Em 21/11/2014 07:00, "Jason Greene" <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> http://wildfly.org/news/2014/11/20/WildFly82-Final-Released/
>
> Thank you everyone for going the extra mile on this release! I was blown away (again) by your tenacity!
>
> --
> Jason T. Greene

Re: WildFly 8.2.0.Final is released!

arjan.tijms
Congratz!

>EJBs in WARs now inherit the WAR security domain

\O/

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Luís M. Costa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It seems there was a glitch with my client email, and a forward became a
> forward and reply... I'm very sorry for that.
>
> But, as you may see, if you translate my original message, we are going to
> evaluate it wright way - it is already being done.
>
> Congratulations on the new release! :-)
>
> Luís

>> Claro que si!
>>
>> On 21 Nov 2014, at 09:07, Luís M. Costa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Viva!
>>
>> Curiosamente ainda ontem fui ao roadmap do wildfly e pensei: "fixe já
>> faltam menos de 20 issues". E agora temos release...
>>
>> Se calhar peço ao Paulo para explorar isto enquanto a monitorização não é
>> mais detalhada - mas já está mto mais clara...
>>
>> Até já,
>>   Luís
>>
>> Em 21/11/2014 07:00, "Jason Greene" <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>> >
>> > http://wildfly.org/news/2014/11/20/WildFly82-Final-Released/
>> >
>> > Thank you everyone for going the extra mile on this release! I was blown
>> > away (again) by your tenacity!
>> >
>> > --
>> > Jason T. Greene
>> > WildFly Lead / JBoss EAP Platform Architect
>> > JBoss, a division of Red Hat

Re: WildFly 8.2.0.Final is released!

Bilgehan Ozpeynirci
Congrats to all for this important milestone!
-Bilge

Thank you everyone for going the extra mile on this release! I was blown away (again) by your tenacity!

Re: WildFly 8.2.0.Final is released!

jose.e.chavez
Hi guys,

Thanks for all your hard work! We Java EE Devs are downloading the newest update as I type this!

Jose E. Chavez
[hidden email]