WildFly-Camel 10.0.0

Thomas Diesler-2

WildFly-Camel 10.0.0 provides Camel-2.23.1 integration with WildFly-16.0.0

This is a major update release that comes with a new WildFly version.

Component upgrades include

  • WildFly-16.0.0
  • Galleon-3.0.1
  • Hawtio-2.5.0

In addition to that, we also resolved a number of other tasks and bugs.

For details please see the 10.0.0 Milestone.

Enjoy