WildFly-Camel 10.1.0

Thomas Diesler-2

WildFly-Camel 10.1.0 provides Camel-2.24.0 integration with WildFly-16.0.0

This is a minor update release that also adds a number of new components and data formats

Component upgrades include

  • Camel-2.24.0
  • Hawtio-2.6.0

Additional components in the supported set are:

In addition to that, we also resolved a number of other tasks and bugs.

For details please see the 10.1.0 Milestone.

Enjoy