WildFly-Camel 4.5.0 released

Thomas Diesler-2
Folks,

I’m happy to announce the release of wildfly-camel-4.5.0.

WildFly-Camel 4.5.0 provides Camel-2.18 integration with WildFly-10.1.0

This is a major upgrade release for supported components, dataformats and languages, which now reaches feature parity with other runtimes in terms of dataformats and languages. i.e. all available dataformats and languages are now also supported on WildFly.

Additional components in the supported set are:

Additional data formats in the supported set are:

Additional languages in the supported set are:

Component upgrades include

  • Camel-2.18.2
  • HawtIO-1.4.67

In addition to that, we also resolved a number of other tasks and bugfixes.

For details please see the 4.5.0 Milestone.

Enjoy

Re: WildFly-Camel 4.5.0 released

Brian Stansberry
That’s great! Thanks, and congrats, Thomas.