activation of tests running in the preview profile

activation of tests running in the preview profile

Thomas Diesler
Folks,

currently tests for the preview profile are enabled by default, which
causes surefire to run twice.

When you do

 > mvn -Dtest=foo install

it runs tests in foo twice. I suggest we activate the preview tests like
the integration tests with -DallTests

<activation>
<property>
<name>allTests</name>
</property>
</activation>

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler

Re: activation of tests running in the preview profile

Thomas Diesler
Please pull

https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/pull/74