beta2 ETA?

Bill Burke
I was wondering if Wildfly Beta 2 will be released anytime soon.  I'm
bundling an app server with 1st Keycloak release as an "appliance"
download.  Have a hard requirement on Wildfly beta 2, otherwise I'll
bundle AS7.1.1 instead.

Thanks

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat

Re: beta2 ETA?

We are very very close to releasing CR1. We have one TCK regression and are in the process of rerunning the full TCK.

On Dec 18, 2013, at 5:27 PM, Bill Burke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was wondering if Wildfly Beta 2 will be released anytime soon.  I'm
> bundling an app server with 1st Keycloak release as an "appliance"
> download.  Have a hard requirement on Wildfly beta 2, otherwise I'll
> bundle AS7.1.1 instead.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Bill Burke
> JBoss, a division of Red Hat
> http://bill.burkecentral.com

Re: beta2 ETA?

arjan.tijms
Hi,

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 4:06 AM, Jason Greene <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are very very close to releasing CR1. We have one TCK regression and are in the process of rerunning the full TCK.

Maybe something to be aware of; the majority of the tests for JASPIC in the Java EE 7 Samples project from Arun Gupta are still failing.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Dec 18, 2013, at 5:27 PM, Bill Burke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was wondering if Wildfly Beta 2 will be released anytime soon.  I'm
> bundling an app server with 1st Keycloak release as an "appliance"
> download.  Have a hard requirement on Wildfly beta 2, otherwise I'll
> bundle AS7.1.1 instead.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Bill Burke