console: only 8 rows for a table?

Marian Stránecký
Hi all,

is there any documented design rule forcing tables in console to contain only 8 rows for a page?

Or better, why is this value hardcoded everytime the DefaultCellTable is used - like "... new DefaultCellTable<.....>(8);"?

Thank you in advance,
Marian.

Re: console: only 8 rows for a table?

Ondrej Zizka
I guess there's no particular reason, only lack of time to create a combo to select row count, or such...
Feel free to fix / file a jira issue :)

Ondra

On 01/03/2013 03:13 PM, Marian Stránecký wrote:
Hi all,

is there any documented design rule forcing tables in console to contain only 8 rows for a page?

Or better, why is this value hardcoded everytime the DefaultCellTable is used - like "... new DefaultCellTable<.....>(8);"?

Thank you in advance,
Marian.

Re: console: only 8 rows for a table?

Marian Stránecký
Thanks. I have created the following issues:

M.

P.S.: I will try my best to join the AS7 development in near future...