galleon cli demo

Jean-Francois Denise
Hi,

yesterday during management team meeting I have presented some of the
features (incubating...) that have been implemented in galleon cli
command line tool. The recording[1] contains the demo (a "fine grained"
provisioning of a web application), Q&A and Alexey demo of wildfly CLI
scripts generation from the same galleon cli tool. In case you have time
to watch the recording your feedbacks would be well appreciated.

Thank-you.

JF

[1]
https://bluejeans.com/playback/s/URuah7Xv77AvKmDhxz0kSuI6eLxXCDshXdJFG64qDR8X7xHefQeFjQ3bKKXoStof

Re: galleon cli demo

Brian Stansberry
Thanks, Jean-Francois for doing that. That was interesting to see and it was a good discussion.

The tooling is making rapid progress! It's going to be an interesting summer.

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 1:07 PM, Jean-Francois Denise <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

yesterday during management team meeting I have presented some of the
features (incubating...) that have been implemented in galleon cli
command line tool. The recording[1] contains the demo (a "fine grained"
provisioning of a web application), Q&A and Alexey demo of wildfly CLI
scripts generation from the same galleon cli tool. In case you have time
to watch the recording your feedbacks would be well appreciated.

Thank-you.

JF

[1]
https://bluejeans.com/playback/s/URuah7Xv77AvKmDhxz0kSuI6eLxXCDshXdJFG64qDR8X7xHefQeFjQ3bKKXoStof