guava r06 memory leak

Sebastian Otaegui
Hello all,

I tried to find in the code where you are using guava and could not find it so I do not know if it is added as a module for a specific reason, it is just a leftover or it is me that I just do not know how to grep code :)

I was reading the jenkins mailing list and apparently there is a memory leak in guava r06 that was fixed in r09 (although the latest version is r10)

I thought you might want to take a look at that.

Regards

Any sufficiently recent Microsoft OS contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of Unix.

Re: guava r06 memory leak

Jesper Pedersen
On Thursday, July 14, 2011 10:33:59 AM Sebastian Otaegui wrote:
> I tried to find in the code where you are using guava and could not find it
> so I do not know if it is added as a module for a specific reason, it is
> just a leftover or it is me that I just do not know how to grep code :)

You can use Tattletale (http://www.jboss.org/tattletale/) for those types of
questions.

Best regards,
 Jesper