how to increase session timeout for application deployed on jboss as 7.1.1

how to increase session timeout for application deployed on jboss as 7.1.1

Rishi Sheokand

Hi,

I have not set any  <session-timeout> in my application. It is set only to default I guess and  after some 1 hour or less time it expires. I tried to set it into web.xml of my application but it does not work for me.

Here I request you to please guide me how can I set a session timeout to any specified time in my application. My understanding is that whatever be the session timeout would be set in any server configuration file, web.xml of the application is the file that finally override all configuration and set the time put in its <session-timeout> tag, as in the below example it shall set a session timeout of 2 minutes.

<session-config>

<session-timeout>2</session-timeout>

</session-config>

But it is not working in my case, it still remains about 1 hour.

Looking forward,

Rishi

Re: how to increase session timeout for application deployed on jboss as 7.1.1

Nicklas Karlsson
Please use the community forums for questions: https://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas7

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Rishi Sheokand <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Nicklas Karlsson, +358 40 5062266
Vaakunatie 10 as 7, 20780 Kaarina