jboss-admin does not quit on Windows 7

Vimal Kansal
Hi,

I am running AS7 on Windows 7 and having problem in quitting jboss-admin
- it shows me that it is disconnecting from the AS but then it just
hangs i.e I don't get my shell prompt back.

Thx

Vimal

Re: jboss-admin does not quit on Windows 7

On 7/8/11 6:53 PM, Vimal Kansal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running AS7 on Windows 7 and having problem in quitting jboss-admin
> - it shows me that it is disconnecting from the AS but then it just
> hangs i.e I don't get my shell prompt back.

Hi Vimal, we recently fixed that. It will be in the Final release.

Re: jboss-admin does not quit on Windows 7

Vimal Kansal
Thanks Jason.

Vimal