jboss-admin -> jboss-cli

Alexey Loubyansky
There is https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-2310 to rename
jboss-admin.[sh|bat] to jboss-cli.[sh|bat].

Any objections?

Thanks,
Alexey

Re: jboss-admin -> jboss-cli

Brian Stansberry
Please do it.

I chatted about it w/ Jason yesterday and he was fine with the change.

During the user experience workshop in Oct/Nov that change was discussed
quite a bit and I'd say universally supported. The folks there had a
quite diverse set of viewpoints on things, so when they all agreed it's
good to pay attention.

On 1/24/12 1:00 PM, Alexey Loubyansky wrote:

> There is https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-2310 to rename
> jboss-admin.[sh|bat] to jboss-cli.[sh|bat].
>
> Any objections?
>
> Thanks,
> Alexey

Re: jboss-admin -> jboss-cli

Alexey Loubyansky
Ok, my currently open pull request includes it.