jboss-admin related question

Vimal Kansal
Hi,

I have a scenario like this :

(1) I start the standalone mode with the standard standalone.xml (i.e
web profile no messaging etc.)

(2) I connect to server using jboss-admin.

(3) I type help on jboss-admin console and get to see commands like
add-jms-topic etc.

(4) try executing add-jms-queue command and get the error : "No handler ..."

My question : shouldn't jboss-admin query the server for available
subsystems and then show the available commands to the user, rather
showing a hard coded list of commands to the user?

Thx

Vimal

Re: jboss-admin related question

Alexey Loubyansky
Yes, actually. Thanks for pointing this out.
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-1238