[jboss-as7-dev] problem in wildfly quickstart

[jboss-as7-dev] problem in wildfly quickstart

Ahmet Temiz
Hi,
How can I solve this problem?

[ERROR] Non-resolvable import POM: Could not transfer artifact org.wildfly.bom:wildfly-javaee7:pom:10.0.0.Final from/to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target @ line 69, column 25

regards

--
Ahmet Temiz
Jeoloji Müh.

________________________

Ahmet Temiz
Geological Eng.
Information Systems - GIS Group
Disaster and Emergency Management
of Presidency

Re: [jboss-as7-dev] problem in wildfly quickstart

Marek Novotny
Please read the instruction
https://github.com/jboss-developer/jboss-developer-shared-resources/blob/master/guides/CONFIGURE_MAVEN.md#configure-maven-to-use-the-jboss-eap-repositories

On 2.8.2016 10:42, Ahmet Temiz wrote:

> Hi,
> How can I solve this problem?
>
> [ERROR] Non-resolvable import POM: Could not transfer artifact
> org.wildfly.bom:wildfly-javaee7:pom:10.0.0.Final from/to central
> (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2):
> sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
> find valid certification path to requested target @ line 69, column 25
>
> regards
>

> --
> Ahmet Temiz
> Jeoloji Müh.
> Afet ve Acil Durum Yönetimi Başkanlığı
> Bilgi İşlem  Dairesi Başkanlığı-CBS Grubu
>

> ________________________
>
> Ahmet Temiz
> Geological Eng.
> Information Systems - GIS Group
> Disaster and Emergency Management
> of Presidency

Marek Novotny
--
Windup team member

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99
612 45 Brno

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Ahmet Temiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
from/to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target @ line 69, column 25

you have problem accessing maven central as your client (maven/java) cannot establish SSL channel as probably your client is too old and doeasn't know CA with which maven central repo certificate is made with.
I would suggest you to upgrade java 8 to latest version (currently u102) and update maven.

Re: [jboss-as7-dev] problem in wildfly quickstart

Ahmet Temiz
Thank you,
They are the latest.
Has this type error message to do with blockade of the main system?