kube-ping in distro?

Bill Burke
Are you guys planning on including kube-ping in future releases of Wildfly?

--
Bill Burke
Red Hat

Re: kube-ping in distro?

Radoslav Husar
Hey Bill,

Yes, we are, see https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-9563 which is
scheduled for WildFly 12. Mostly just waiting for the JGroups 4
upgrade PR to get merged.

Just to note, the version of KUBE_PING to go forward with is the
https://github.com/jgroups-extras/jgroups-kubernetes - let me know if
you have some requirements/questions/etc.

Thanks,
Rado

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 5:46 PM, Bill Burke <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Are you guys planning on including kube-ping in future releases of Wildfly?
>
> --
> Bill Burke
> Red Hat

Re: kube-ping in distro?

Bill Burke
What's ETA on Wildfly 12?

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 7:26 PM, Radoslav Husar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Bill,
>
> Yes, we are, see https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-9563 which is
> scheduled for WildFly 12. Mostly just waiting for the JGroups 4
> upgrade PR to get merged.
>
> Just to note, the version of KUBE_PING to go forward with is the
> https://github.com/jgroups-extras/jgroups-kubernetes - let me know if
> you have some requirements/questions/etc.
>
> Thanks,
> Rado
>
> On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 5:46 PM, Bill Burke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Are you guys planning on including kube-ping in future releases of Wildfly?
>>
>> --
>> Bill Burke
>> Red Hat

Bill Burke
Red Hat

Re: kube-ping in distro?

Brian Stansberry
We're thinking late January but that's not firm yet.

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 8:20 AM, Bill Burke <[hidden email]> wrote:
What's ETA on Wildfly 12?

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 7:26 PM, Radoslav Husar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey Bill,
>
> Yes, we are, see https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-9563 which is
> scheduled for WildFly 12. Mostly just waiting for the JGroups 4
> upgrade PR to get merged.
>
> Just to note, the version of KUBE_PING to go forward with is the
> https://github.com/jgroups-extras/jgroups-kubernetes - let me know if
> you have some requirements/questions/etc.
>
> Thanks,
> Rado
>
> On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 5:46 PM, Bill Burke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Are you guys planning on including kube-ping in future releases of Wildfly?
>>
>> --
>> Bill Burke
>> Red Hat

Bill Burke