<includes/> in *.xml

Heiko Braun

Sorry for the late call, but the includes don't work with the recent console (Beta13).
Actually both the CLI and the Console don't properly handle these cases.

I cannot provide a quick fix, therefore I would suggest we remove them from both the deliverable
and the documentation.

We might be able to work it out for 7.0.Final, but it requires further discussions and proper testing.
(Brian knows about it)

Ike

Re: <includes/> in *.xml

Let's just nuke the feature for now. I'd rather more time be spent on
docing what works.

On 6/28/11 2:07 PM, Heiko Braun wrote:

> Sorry for the late call, but the includes don't work with the recent console (Beta13).
> Actually both the CLI and the Console don't properly handle these cases.
>
> I cannot provide a quick fix, therefore I would suggest we remove them from both the deliverable
> and the documentation.
>
> We might be able to work it out for 7.0.Final, but it requires further discussions and proper testing.
> (Brian knows about it)
>

> Ike

Re: <includes/> in *.xml

Heiko Braun

That's what Brian and me agreed on as well.

+1