maven plugin doco?

Bill Burke
Does the new AS7 maven plugin work any differently than the old one?
(i.e. does it allow you to emded AS7 instead of having to start it up
yourself?)

Is there maven plugin doco anywhere?

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat

Re: maven plugin doco?

Pete Muir

On 8 Jul 2011, at 14:13, Bill Burke wrote:

> Does the new AS7 maven plugin work any differently than the old one?
> (i.e. does it allow you to emded AS7 instead of having to start it up
> yourself?)

No. It just supports deploy, undeploy and redeploy IIRC.

> Is there maven plugin doco anywhere?

It's mentioned in the various guides, put I don't think James has published the actual maven generated docs.