possible component upgrade reports

Andrew Marlow
Hello everyone,

I am curious: how are these possible component upgrade reports generated? I am looking for something that will give me the same sort of info for the java project I am working on.

Re: possible component upgrade reports

Jaikiran Pai-2

Hello Andrew,

It's a tool developed by Tomas Hofman. This wildfly-dev list thread has the details along with the link to the tool https://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/wildfly-dev/2019-September/006959.html

-Jaikiran

On 22/12/19 5:00 PM, Andrew Marlow wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am curious: how are these possible component upgrade reports generated? I am looking for something that will give me the same sort of info for the java project I am working on.

Andrew Marlow
http://www.andrewpetermarlow.co.uk

Re: possible component upgrade reports

thofman
Hello,

I replied to Andrew off list, but to share the information publicly, the tool
URL is:

   https://github.com/jboss-set/maven-dependency-updater

It can either be run as a standalone CLI tool or as a Maven plugin.

I plan to do more work on it, to make it easier to use and add more features.

Thanks for referencing the original email Jaikiran!

PS. I appreciate any feedback, so don't hesitate to ask a question or give a
suggestion.

Tomas

On 30/12/2019 16:30, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

> Hello Andrew,
>
> It's a tool developed by Tomas Hofman. This wildfly-dev list thread has the
> details along with the link to the tool
> https://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/wildfly-dev/2019-September/006959.html
>

> -Jaikiran
>
> On 22/12/19 5:00 PM, Andrew Marlow wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I am curious: how are these possible component upgrade reports generated? I
>> am looking for something that will give me the same sort of info for the java
>> project I am working on.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Andrew Marlow