quickstarts: NoClassDef found error

Heiko Braun

Another problem with the quickstarts taken from CR1:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/el/parser/ELParser
	org.apache.el.lang.ExpressionBuilder.createNodeInternal(ExpressionBuilder.java:123)

/Heiko

Re: quickstarts: NoClassDef found error

Heiko Braun

It seems to be happing in domain mode only.
Does it ring a bell?

On Jan 19, 2012, at 1:40 PM, Heiko Braun wrote:

Another problem with the quickstarts taken from CR1:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/el/parser/ELParser
	org.apache.el.lang.ExpressionBuilder.createNodeInternal(ExpressionBuilder.java:123)

/Heiko

Re: quickstarts: NoClassDef found error

Brian Stansberry
Not for me. Can you post the whole stack trace?