specify a manual dependency on the hornetq-ra module in a war

specify a manual dependency on the hornetq-ra module in a war

Martin Schwartzman

Anyone know how to specify a manual dependency on the hornetq-ra module in a war?

Ah yes, at the moment you have to specify a manual dependency on the hornetq-ra module.

See https://github.com/wolfc/jboss-as/blob/AS7-579/testsuite/spec/src/test/resources/ejb3/mdb/MANIFEST.MF

Don't know how to specify this in a war, but somebody on the dev list will...

Thanks,

Martin

Re: specify a manual dependency on the hornetq-ra module in a war

Brian Stansberry
Does doing the same thing Carlo did on that linked file work?

Dependencies: org.hornetq.ra

in the war's MANIFEST.MF

On 7/12/11 5:28 PM, Martin Schwartzman wrote:

> Anyone know how to specify a manual dependency on the hornetq-ra module
> in a war?
>
> Ah yes, at the moment you have to specify a manual dependency on the
> hornetq-ra module.
>
> See
> https://github.com/wolfc/jboss-as/blob/AS7-579/testsuite/spec/src/test/resources/ejb3/mdb/MANIFEST.MF
>
> Don't know how to specify this in a war, but somebody on the dev list
> will...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martin

Re: specify a manual dependency on the hornetq-ra module in a war

That is the correct way to do it. Otherwise you can use
jboss-deployment-structure.xml if you prefer.

See:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Class+Loading+in+AS7

> Does doing the same thing Carlo did on that linked file work?
>
> Dependencies: org.hornetq.ra
>
> in the war's MANIFEST.MF
>
> On 7/12/11 5:28 PM, Martin Schwartzman wrote:
>> Anyone know how to specify a manual dependency on the hornetq-ra module
>> in a war?
>>
>> Ah yes, at the moment you have to specify a manual dependency on the
>> hornetq-ra module.
>>
>> See
>> https://github.com/wolfc/jboss-as/blob/AS7-579/testsuite/spec/src/test/resources/ejb3/mdb/MANIFEST.MF
>>
>> Don't know how to specify this in a war, but somebody on the dev list
>> will...
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Martin

Re: specify a manual dependency on the hornetq-ra module in a war

Carlo de Wolf
On 07/13/2011 01:20 AM, Brian Stansberry wrote:
> Does doing the same thing Carlo did on that linked file work?
>
> Dependencies: org.hornetq.ra
>
> in the war's MANIFEST.MF
Yeah, but I meant where is MANIFEST.MF located in a war by spec.
I keep getting side tracked by JPA's WEB-INF/classes/META-INF.
It should be just plain META-INF/MANIFEST.MF.

Carlo