timeout Running org.jboss.as.test.integration.ejb.iiop.naming.IIOPNamingTestCase

timeout Running org.jboss.as.test.integration.ejb.iiop.naming.IIOPNamingTestCase

Scott Marlow
as7 thread dumps are here http://pastebin.com/9VBzSUsX and surefire
process is here http://pastebin.com/wHEyA1w0

server.log output from around the time of the timeout is here
http://pastebin.com/D9f7ipdT

 From looking at the above surefire test process, it looks like we are
waiting for an IIOP response that probably isn't coming.

Is anyone else seeing this failure?

Scott

Re: timeout Running org.jboss.as.test.integration.ejb.iiop.naming.IIOPNamingTestCase

Stuart Douglas
Can you send me the server logs (target/iiop-client and target/iiop-server)?

These tests are very new, although I have not seen any intermittent failures with them.

Stuart

On 08/11/2011, at 7:51 AM, Scott Marlow wrote:

> as7 thread dumps are here http://pastebin.com/9VBzSUsX and surefire
> process is here http://pastebin.com/wHEyA1w0
>
> server.log output from around the time of the timeout is here
> http://pastebin.com/D9f7ipdT
>
> From looking at the above surefire test process, it looks like we are
> waiting for an IIOP response that probably isn't coming.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this failure?
>
> Scott

Re: timeout Running org.jboss.as.test.integration.ejb.iiop.naming.IIOPNamingTestCase

Sorry, I just realised that this is a different test, I sort of assumed this would be one of the ones that I added yesterday. I'm going to blame it on not enough coffee this morning :-)

Is this running against the very latests upstream/master, as I did fax a race condition that would affect these tests yesterday.

Stuart

On 08/11/2011, at 7:51 AM, Scott Marlow wrote:

> as7 thread dumps are here http://pastebin.com/9VBzSUsX and surefire
> process is here http://pastebin.com/wHEyA1w0
>
> server.log output from around the time of the timeout is here
> http://pastebin.com/D9f7ipdT
>
> From looking at the above surefire test process, it looks like we are
> waiting for an IIOP response that probably isn't coming.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this failure?
>
> Scott

Re: timeout Running org.jboss.as.test.integration.ejb.iiop.naming.IIOPNamingTestCase

Scott Marlow
I should of mentioned that i'm on a branch and its possible for that to
contribute (I just rebased the branch after not using it for a few weeks).

interesting output in test.log  http://pastebin.com/KFs9QzsX
(ClassNotFoundException:
com.sun.corba.se.impl.presentation.rmi.bcel.StubFactoryFactoryBCELImpl)

On 11/07/2011 03:56 PM, Stuart Douglas wrote:

> Sorry, I just realised that this is a different test, I sort of assumed this would be one of the ones that I added yesterday. I'm going to blame it on not enough coffee this morning :-)
>
> Is this running against the very latests upstream/master, as I did fax a race condition that would affect these tests yesterday.
>
> Stuart
>

> On 08/11/2011, at 7:51 AM, Scott Marlow wrote:
>
>> as7 thread dumps are here http://pastebin.com/9VBzSUsX and surefire
>> process is here http://pastebin.com/wHEyA1w0
>>
>> server.log output from around the time of the timeout is here
>> http://pastebin.com/D9f7ipdT
>>
>>  From looking at the above surefire test process, it looks like we are
>> waiting for an IIOP response that probably isn't coming.
>>
>> Is anyone else seeing this failure?
>>
>> Scott

Re: timeout Running org.jboss.as.test.integration.ejb.iiop.naming.IIOPNamingTestCase

Stuart Douglas
What JDK are you using?

Stuart

On 08/11/2011, at 8:12 AM, Scott Marlow wrote:

> I should of mentioned that i'm on a branch and its possible for that to contribute (I just rebased the branch after not using it for a few weeks).
>
> interesting output in test.log  http://pastebin.com/KFs9QzsX (ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.corba.se.impl.presentation.rmi.bcel.StubFactoryFactoryBCELImpl)
>

> On 11/07/2011 03:56 PM, Stuart Douglas wrote:
>> Sorry, I just realised that this is a different test, I sort of assumed this would be one of the ones that I added yesterday. I'm going to blame it on not enough coffee this morning :-)
>>
>> Is this running against the very latests upstream/master, as I did fax a race condition that would affect these tests yesterday.
>>
>> Stuart
>>

>> On 08/11/2011, at 7:51 AM, Scott Marlow wrote:
>>
>>> as7 thread dumps are here http://pastebin.com/9VBzSUsX and surefire
>>> process is here http://pastebin.com/wHEyA1w0
>>>
>>> server.log output from around the time of the timeout is here
>>> http://pastebin.com/D9f7ipdT
>>>
>>> From looking at the above surefire test process, it looks like we are
>>> waiting for an IIOP response that probably isn't coming.
>>>
>>> Is anyone else seeing this failure?
>>>
>>> Scott

Re: timeout Running org.jboss.as.test.integration.ejb.iiop.naming.IIOPNamingTestCase

Scott Marlow
Sun JDK version 1.6.0_26 running on 64 bit linux