translation of model descriptions

Heiko Braun

I am about to finish the integration with zanata (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-3673), which is required to push the message bundles to https://translate.jboss.org. I am currently doing it for the DMR model descriptions, because these are required by the console and should be translated at the same time.

If nobody has any objections I'll finish the integration. But it requires somebody to else to cover the remaining bits and pieces that would need to be translated as well. I.e. log messages.

Thoughts?

Regards, Heiko